Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: KY Elk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    KY Elk

    Look what I did Friday! Never thought I would be able to do this. And it is supposed to be wild.

    kyelkvv6

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    Did you have your gun pointed with the other hand? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    Yeah, its the only way he could hit the broadside of a barn! J/K Jason. Remember, its almost trout fishing time again too.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    I had it with me incase. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Stripes my trout season will start in January after all the deer seasons go out! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    I about opened deer season early with my car the other night! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    Luckily it deflected off the mustang without a scratch and just a little hair left behind.

    Thats the great thing about fishing in the fall. You don't have as many there to hassle ya.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    [ QUOTE ]
    I about opened deer season early with my car the other night! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

    Luckily it deflected off the mustang without a scratch and just a little hair left behind.

    Thats the great thing about fishing in the fall. You don't have as many there to hassle ya.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I know what you are saying! Those Fairwheather fishers are AWFUL!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    LOL forwhat ever reason I can't get that seen from "When Anamles attack" where the deer beats the crap out of a guy in front of him with its hooves

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    [ QUOTE ]
    LOL forwhat ever reason I can't get that seen from "When Anamles attack" where the deer beats the crap out of a guy in front of him with its hooves

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That guy didnt carry a pistol either. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: KY Elk

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] yea LOL While I know that it probably was not funny for the guy involved the first time I saw it I could not stop laughing for the better part of an hour.....My Daughter has been telling me she wants to go deer hunting with me this year I think I will show her this Video and see if she still wants to go LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •